The ‘Edinburgh’s Most Talked About Restaurants’ report
Current report 09-04-14
For mobile users, just tap the image above to initiate download.
Note: The report is in .pdf format so you will need a pdf reader whatever device you use to download it. Most computers have these already as do many smart phones.
The report focuses on three things
- “Talking About” which is a measure of the page’s current popularity,
- “Likes” which indictates the total number of people who have ever ‘Liked’ the page.
- “Engagement” a measure of how successful a page is in getting their fan base involved in spreading their content across Facebook.
Updates to the report
We’ve noticed that the ‘most talked about’ can change quite radically over the space of a couple of weeks. So, our current plan is to periodically update this report on a regular basis to keep everything current.
If you would like us to notify you when the next update is published, simply register using the button shown below. Just click the button and click ‘OK’. You will then get notifications in your Facebook notifications (you can cancel at any time).
So what is this “Edinburgh’s Most Talked About Restaurants” all about?
Well, we are building a mobile App aimed at folk who like to dine out in Edinburgh and we wanted to find out which restaurants we should include in the directory section. We all know how important word of mouth is so we carried out some research to find out which of Edinburgh’s restaurants are the most ‘talked about’. The ‘Most taled About’ report provides the details of what we found…
Here are some details about the information we have used
- The results are derived from data provided by Facebook for each Facebook page on the date that we run the survey.
- We include Facebook Pages where the page owner has identified the page category as ‘Restaurant’ or has included the word “Restaurant” in the page title. Also, the page has to represent an actual restaurant business in Edinburgh. Community Pages are not included.
- Pages for inclusion are found by entering the search term “restaurants edinburgh” in the Facebook search bar.
For any questions or queries about this report please contact Scott Henderson on email: Scott.Henderson[at]CustomerFlowMobile.com or Call: 07768 781 026.