The ‘Glasgow’s Most Talked About Restaurants’ report
Current report 17-08-14
To download the latest version of the report simply right-click on the image on the right and select ‘Save As’ or ‘Save Link As’.
For mobile users, just tap the image below to initiate download.
Updates to the report
If you would like us to notify you when the next update is published, simply register using the button shown below. Just click the button and click ‘OK’. You will then get notifications in your Facebook notifications (you can cancel at any time).
So what is this “Glasgow’s Most Talked About Restaurants” all about?
Well, we are building a mobile App aimed at folk who like to dine out in Glasgow and we wanted to find out which restaurants we should include in the directory section. We all know how important word of mouth is so we carried out some research to find out which of Glasgow’s restaurants are the most ‘talked about’. The report (and archives) show what we have found.
The report focuses on three things
- “Talking About” which is a measure of the page’s current popularity,
- “Rank Verses” which tracks the movement of a page since the last report was run and
- “Engagement” a measure of how successful a page is in getting their fan base involved in spreading their content across Facebook.
Here are some details about the information we have used
- The results are derived from data provided by Facebook for each Facebook page on the date that we run the survey.
- We include Facebook Pages where the page owner has identified the page category as ‘Restaurant’ or has included the word “Restaurant” in the page title. Also, the page has to represent an actual restaurant business in Glasgow. Community Pages are not included.
- Pages for inclusion are found by entering the search term “restaurant glasgow” in the Facebook search bar.
For any questions or queries about this report please contact Scott Henderson on email: Scott.Henderson[at]CustomerFlowMobile.com or Call: 07768 781 026.
Archived Reports: 14th July 2014 | 8th June 2014 |12th May 2014 |13th April 2014 | 7th March 2014 | 7th February 2014 | 10th January 2014 | 6th December 2013 | 8th November 2013 | 5th October 2013 | 21st September 2013